Delynn assesses the executive team with a variety of tools to pinpoint
growth areas for each executive and the larger context of each person’s career
Then she creates a launch event to build teamwork and camaraderie and learn to work with the Enneagram to develop accurate self-awareness. After the initial offsite, Delynn will design subsequent sessions to replace old patterns with new, highly effective practices in communication, feedback, leadership, and productivity. She recommends these sessions at three- to six-month intervals to refine and expand responsibility, conscious leadership and enhanced team relationships.
Using the Enneagram for Teams, Delynn helps foster...
- Honest, healthy, open communication
- Clarity and respect for each player's unique contribution
- Dynamic natural collaboration, cooperation and commitment
- Personal responsibility
- Issues clearing and open conversation
- Understanding and appreciating each other's capabilities